FLOTUS – Louisa Catherine Johnson Adams
A.K.A.: Louisa Adams
D.O.B.: February 12, 1775
P.O.B.: London, Great Britain
Relationship to POTUS: Wife of John Quincy Adams
• Last First Lady Born outside of the United States until Melania Trump
• Had poor health, with migraines and fainting spells
• Was very fond of her Mother-in-Law, Abigail Adams. Not so much the men of the family.
• Struggled to adapt to customs and the role of First Lady and preferred playing her harp by herself.
• Had many miscarriages. Also had two sons who made it to early adulthood, one son who lived to be elderly and a daughter who died as a toddler.
Describe in one (1) word: